The EXPANDED Experience - A Blinky Lights Kit with Expansions #1 & #2 Included
- Includes 24 parts plus a power box, ZipWires, batteries and a BB400 BreadBoard.
- 10 Core activities plus over 45 additional Things To Try for each.
- Real-world, industry standard, reusable parts.
- Junior Genius Online Club Access to additional content, knowledge & activies.
- Full-color illustrated 60-page manual, perfect for students and adults alike.
Junior Genius Kits are built for experimentation, learning and fun! Experience the joy of seeing your first LED light up. The Blinky Lights Kit leads you through 10 core activities, from a simple LED circuit up to more advanced transistor LED blinky light circuits, using standard parts on a real-world breadboard.
Learn about voltage and current by using LEDs, resistors, capacitors and transistors. You'll be able to build circuits using a schematic diagram, and there's plenty of help to get you there. Simple examples make it easy to grasp the basics and 'What's Happening' and 'Things To Try' sections encourage you to dig deeper.
You will get valuable assembly and troubleshooting experience as you learn to use a great experimentation tool, the solderless breadboard. Real hands-on experience means greater educational value.
These next-generation science kits don't seal the parts into simplified plastic blocks. You get to experience what real parts work like and learn to build a real circuit (not just assemble puzzle pieces). Working with real electronic parts helps you to gain the confidence to graduate to other projects. The parts and breadboard can be disassembled and reused for new creations.
A great introduction to the world of electronics for both students and adults!