Standard Stripboard Pattern - Size1 BoardChoose A Quantity:
Single (1 board)
Group Pack (10 boards)
Classroom Pack (20 boards)
- Standard stripboard pattern, with tracks running the length of the board.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 19 holes (19 strips), 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size: 3.15 x 1.97 x 1/16in (80 x 50mm x 8.5mm).
ST1 StripBoard is a prototyping circuit board with a standard long strip pattern. Tracks run the length of the board. The long tracks are convenient for power and ground rails, and for signal buses. Strips can be cut as needed to make smaller tracks and circuit pads. It has 0.1" hole spacing for DIP integrated circuits and headers and other parts. ST1 has higher quality than traditional stripboard. The holes are drilled, not punched. The base material is high-quality FR4 glass epoxy board. It has better stability and moisture resistance than boards using phenolic or SRBP (synthetic resin bonded paper), which can warp with exposure to humidity.