Solder Kit to make a permanent Blinky Lights circuit
- The Blinky Light Solder Kit allows students to learn basic assembly and soldering skills.
- The circuit is the same as the Junior Genius Kit #1 Activity #8 circuit, so students get to solder the circuit they are already familiar with from the breadboard course.
- Includes resistors, LEDs, capacitors, transistors and wires needed.
- Uses an SB404 Solderable PCB BreadBoard to make a permanent prototype.
- Two ZipWire™ Male to Female wires are included to connect a PW-3AA battery box.
All the parts needed to make the Junior Genius Kits #1 - Blinky Lights Activity #8 circuit on a solderable PCB breadboard. Learn to solder by building the same circuit built in the breadboard kit.
Includes a circuit layout diagram, a link to the downloadable "Soldering is Easy" comic, and all of the resistors, LEDs, capacitors, transistors and wires needed to build the circuit and connect a PW-3AA battery box (not included) to the SB404 single-sided PCB.