- Same pattern as a standard 400 connection point BB400 solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 540 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Size: 3.00 x 1.90 in (76.2 x 48.3mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
The SB400 Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plug-in breadboard without recutting wires or changing your layout. The SB400 has the same pattern and spacing as a standard 400 connection point BB400 solderless plug-in breadboard. It has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards plus 4 power rails. However, it has the advantage that soldered joints provide a more reliable long-term connection than solderless contacts. The SB400 has four power rails like solderless breadboards, plus two bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used. BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life, with an anti-tarnish protective coating for easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.