- Same pattern and spacing as a standard 300 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 360 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Size: 1.20 x 3.00 x 1/16in (31 x 76 x 1.6mm)
The SB300 Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plug-in breadboard without recutting wires or changing your layout. The SB300 has the same pattern and spacing as a standard 300 connection point solderless plug-in breadboard. It has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. However, it has the advantage that soldered joints provide a more reliable long-term connection than solderless contacts. The SB300 has two power rails along the centerline. BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life, with an anti-tarnish protective coating for easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.