- Snaps into 4 smaller boards for smaller projects. Two with 4-hole strips and two with 2-hole strips.
- Solderable PC breadboard with power rails. Each smaller board has power rails.
- Double-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board. Plated holes.
- Top side silkscreen shows which pads are connected. Soldermask provided.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 912 plated holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers.
- Size: 2.5 x 3.8in (63.5 x 96.5mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
The SB4 Snappable PC BreadBoard is great for a small project, or four tiny projects. It can be used as a single prototyping board, or it can be snapped into two or four smaller boards. It is scored in two places along the middle to make snapping into smaller pieces easy. The SB4 solderable PC breadboard is great for making rugged prototypes.
Two of the boards have 4-hole strips, which are good for IC circuits. Two of the boards have 2-holes strips that are good for higher density circuits (and they can be joined if needed for longer strips).
Each of the four smaller boards has two power rails. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used (some boards leave that area empty). A top-side silkscreen helps to position components.
BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.