2-hole Strip Pattern ProtoBoard with Mounting Holes - Size2 BoardChoose A Quantity:
Single (1 board)
Group Pack (10 boards)
Classroom Pack (20 boards)
- Convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern provides an easy way to connect parts.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 31 x 39 holes, 0.037" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. Four 0.125” mounting holes.
- Size: 3.94 x 3.15 x 1/16in (100 x 80mm x 8.5mm).
The ProtoBoard-2H-2 prototyping circuit board has 2-hole pre-cut strips. The convenient 2-hole ProtoBoard pattern provides an easy way to connect parts while maximizing usable board area. ProtoBoard-2H is a good pattern for compact circuit layouts, and it is often more convenient than pad-per-hole patterns. It is good for analog use as well as digital since many discrete components can be located closely. It is a single-sided board with holes on 0.1” centers. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering.