- 300 tie-point IC-circuit area.
- White ABS plastic body with black printed legend.
- Contacts are Phosphor Bronze with Plated Nickel Finish, rated for 50,000 insertions.
- Rated at 36 Volts, 2 Amps.
- Insertion Wire Size is 21 to 26 AWG, 0.016 to 0.028 inches diameter (0.4 to 0.7mm diameter)
- Peelable adhesive tape backing provided for attaching to a surface.
- Size: 3.3 x 1.4 x 0.3in (84 x 35.5 x 8.5mm).
BreadBoard-300 is a solderless (plug-in) breadboard with 300 connection tie-points (i.e. 300 wire insertion holes). Solderless breadboards are great for building and testing new circuits because parts can be easily inserted and removed. They are completely re-usable. The BB300 has a 300 tie-point IC-circuit area. The housing is made of white ABS plastic, with a printed legend giving numbers and letters for columns and rows. The internal contacts are phosphor bronze with a plated nickel finish. A peelable adhesive tape backing is provided for attaching it to a surface. BPS BreadBoards are Lead-Free and RoHS Compliant. Finished projects can be moved to a SB300 Solderable PC BreadBoard to make them permanent.