- Same pattern as a standard 830 connection point BB830 solderless plug-in breadboard.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 1258 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 4 mounting holes.
- Size:7.25 x 1.85in (184.2 x 47.0mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
The SB830 Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plug-in breadboard without recutting wires or changing your layout. The SB830 has the same pattern and spacing as a standard 830 connection point BB830 solderless plug-in breadboard. It has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. However, it has the advantage that soldered joints provide a more reliable long-term connection than solderless contacts. The SB830 has four power rails like solderless breadboards, plus two bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerline allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used. A top side silkscreen helps to position components. Four mounting holes allow your projects to be secured. BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.