- Solderable PC BreadBoard, 6 Mounting Holes, Matches Double-BB830 breadboard
- Same pattern as two standard 830 connection point BB830 solderless plug-in breadboards sideby-side.
- Single-sided high-quality FR4 glass-epoxy circuit board.
- 1oz/ft2 copper with an anti-tarnish coating for easy soldering. Lead free and RoHS compatible.
- 2528 holes, 0.042" holes are drilled on 0.1" (2.54mm) centers. 6 mounting holes.
- Size:7.25 x 3.65in (184.2 x 92.7mm), 1/16" thick (1.6mm)
The SB1660 Solderable PC BreadBoard enables you to transfer your circuit and wires from a plugin breadboard without changing your layout. The SB1660 has the same pattern and spacing as two standard 830 connection point BB830 solderless plug-in breadboards side-by-side. It has a standard 5-hole strip for each IC pin, just like solderless breadboards. It provides the reliable long-term connectionsof soldered joints.
The SB1660 has eight power rails like two solderless breadboards, plus four bonus rails for power or signals. There are bonus two-hole pads along the centerlines allowing DIL (dual in-line) headers to be used. A top side silkscreen helps to position components. Six mounting holes allow your projects to be secured.
BPS prototyping boards use high-quality FR4 glass epoxy PCBs for long life. An anti-tarnish coating protects the copper for a long shelf-life and provides easy soldering. BPS boards are lead-free and RoHS compatible.